Become an IPMN Sustaining Donor
Join our effort in freeing innocent Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota inmates who are wrongly imprisoned for crimes they did not commit! Your recurring monthly gifts help form a consistent source of income we can count on to fund investigations and DNA testing, and further our commitment to freeing the wrongfully convicted.
Make a One Time Gift
You may also choose to make a one time gift to IPMN. Your online donation is secure, and flexible. For either of these options, click below.
*If you prefer to give by mail, download a donation form to include with your check. Instructions are included on the form.
Become an IPMN Advocate!
Join The Advocates Giving Society
The Advocates Giving Society, (“The Advocates"), is a newly created group that recognizes annual cumulative giving to IPMN of $1,000 or more. The Advocates consists of individuals, families, businesses, and organizations who have, through donations, demonstrated commitment to our work.
Donor Recognition Highlights Include:
- A commemorative Advocates Club pin and "proud supporter" logo recognition for your business website and/or print materials;
- Opportunities to engage with IPMN attorneys and exonerees, as well as other benefactors who share a commitment to freeing the wrongfully convicted;
- Recognition at the annual Benefit for Innocence;
- Attendance at the annual Donor and Supporter Appreciation event;
- A listing of names in the roster of Advocates Club members;
- Discounted event tickets.
*If preferred, donors may decline public recognition.
Double Your Impact!
You can double — or even triple — the amount of your donation to the Innocence Project of Minnesota with the help of your employer. Many companies offer matching gifts programs to encourage employees to donate to nonprofit organizations. Some even provide matching funds to support employee volunteer hours.
Please check with your employer to see if it offers a matching gifts program that will match your contribution or volunteer hours to the Minnesota Innocence Project. If your employer requires an Employer Identification Number (EIN, or Federal Tax Identification Number), please use: 41-2020362
Crowd fund through Razoo. You can choose to start your own fundraiser or fundraise with a team. More informatoin can be found directly on Razoo's site.
If you choose the "fundraise" option, simply select your goal, and then choose which kind of cause you are supporting by clicking on a "certified charity," and writing "Innocence Project of Minnesota."
If you choose the "team" option instead, decide if your team will only fundraise for a select cause, and then type in "Innocence Project of Minnesota" where the site prompts you to "select the nonprofit you want to support."
Crowd Fund to support IPMN
Memorial and Honor Giving
A donation to the Innocence Project of Minnesota is a thoughtful way to honor someone dear to you. Gifts can be dedicated to others in celebration of birthdays or other milestones. You can also donate memorial gifts in honor of lost loved ones. Your donation will help free the innocent and create a safer world in which true perpetrators are imprisoned for crimes — not innocent people.
Please fill out a donation form with your dedication information and mail it in with your contribution. Once your gift is received, the Innocence Project of Minnesota will send a card to the honoree or family member announcing your gift.
Your Experience: Graphic design, marketing, fund development, public relations, investigation, office administration, real estate, etc. Your time can really make a difference in growing our nonprofit organization.
- Your Goods: Office supplies, copy paper, toner, furniture, computer hardware and software, etc.
- Amazon Smile
- Sign in using your Amazon Account.
- When prompted to “pick your own charitable organization” type in “Innocence Project of Minnesota.”
- Amazon Smile is the same as the regular Amazon site, but by shopping with Amazon Smile, 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases are donated to the Innocence Project of Minnesota.
- Good Shop
- Up to 37 percent of each purchase donated to your favorite cause.
- Partnered with large shops, including Amazon, Gap, Target, Best Buy, eBay, Macy’s and Barnes & Noble.