Work With Us
The Innocence Project of Minnesota is currently accepting applications for the Executive Director, full-time, position.
The Executive Director reports directly to the Board of Directors. S/he will work with the board to set and achieve annual fundraising and organizational goals in addition to helping with policy initiatives. The Executive Director is often the face of the organization, representing IPMN to external audiences and managing day to day operations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. Preference will be given to those with Juris Doctorates.
- Minimum 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in organizational leadership and management within the for-profit and non-profit industry.
- Previous experience and demonstrated success in fundraising including individual giving, events, and foundation grants.
- Financial management skills including budgeting, supervision of bookkeeping and accounting and maintaining sufficient internal controls.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, including planning, project development, implementation and assessment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, including proven ability to effectively present concepts and proposals to others individually, as well as in small and large groups.
- Demonstrated ability to hire, train, lead and manage a multi-disciplinary staff in a manner which develops employees and volunteers and meets organizational objectives.
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate with others, including Board members, volunteers, donors, lawyers, and university leaders and faculty.
Please click here for a full job description.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com - Please note, this position is open until filled.